Here When You Need Lawn Aeration
Best Lawns provides lawn aeration to keep your yard looking its best. We recommend all homeowners aerate annually for the overall health of their lawn. We use a stand on aerator that produces the deepest soil cores any company can offer. We only use a walk-behind aerator if we can’t fit through gates or tight spaces to your back yard. There are many benefits to aeration.
- It promotes deeper root growth and overall lawn/turf health.
- Loosens compact soil for a healthier lawn.
- Reduces watering and irrigation requirements
- Allows oxygen to get to the soil.
- Reduces water runoff and puddling.
- Enhances heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Provides enhanced impact with the use of our heavy aerator.
- Reduces thatch build-up.
- Benefits pH modification (soil testing offered).
- Increases the effectiveness of fertilization and lawn treatments.